The Early Childhood Council of Boulder County would like to walk alongside programs interested in engaging in and learning about the Colorado Shines System. ECCBC supports quality incentive programs designed to help child care centers, preschools, and family child care providers understand the factors that the state uses to determine quality and strengthen those elements within their program. If you are interested in applying for individualized support and funding for materials, please reach out to Jessica Bernett Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ECCBC Quality Support Program would like to keep in touch with a bimonthly newsletter that contains interesting articles, helpful updates and exciting opportunities. With every issue you’ll also find the most recent providers to receive a Level 3-5 quality rating and new suggestions in our Materials Corner, where we will post examples of quality learning materials and how they connect to the ERS tools (ITERS, ECERS, and FCCERS) and the Colorado Early Learning and Development Guidelines (ELDG).
- Sep/Oct 2020 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- Jul/Aug 2020 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- May/Jun 2020 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- Mar/Apr 2020 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- Jan/Feb 2020 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter