Whether you are just starting out in the field of early childhood or are a seasoned child care provider at a center or family child care home, these resources can help you to be successful in growing your business as well as supporting the growth and development of the children in your care.
Early Childhood Professional resources
- Professional Development opportunities in Boulder County – Access the latest information here.
- Do you have questions about early childhood qualifications? Start here.
- How to improve the quality in your program – Review the resources available here and contact the ECCBC Quality Improvement Navigator, Nicole Malone, at email@example.com to learn more.
- Disaster Preparedness Information and Resources – The Office of Early Childhood provides a number of resources here on preparing your program.
- Boulder County Child Health Promotion Resources – Access a wide variety of Boulder County Child Health Promotion classes for child care providers, including Emergency Planning, here.
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP) – If you are interested in learning more about the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP), the Boulder County CCAP team can help. Visit their website here.
Resources available from the Office of Early Childhood (OEC)
- Child Care Licensing and Administration – If you have questions about Colorado’s child care licensing rules or are you looking for information on how to apply for a center license, you can find answers here.
- General Resource Materials – The Child Care Resource Packet and general resource materials offered by the state can be accessed here.
- Opening a Family Child Care Home – Start by reviewing the information on the OEC here, then visit our Family Child Care Pre-Licensing page here for Boulder County training information.
Resources to Share with Families
- Explore some of the many resources in our For Parents section
- Boulder County ABCD Social Emotional Toolkit
- Colorado Early Learning and Development Guidelines – for Parents & Caregivers
- Boulder County WIC program – for Women, Infants & Children
ECCBC supports Boulder County child care providers with training and professional development, maintaining or increasing high quality services to children and families, Colorado Shines QRIS and PDIS assistance, recruitment of new providers and technical assistance for current providers. Contact us for assistance or with questions.