The 2020-2021 Quality Nights series is all about supporting relationships in early childhood, with each monthly session highlighting a different essential relationship within our work. We welcome all early childhood professionals – directors, staff and family child care home providers. Join us to develop a supportive community of sharing stories, ideas, and resources!
- $5 a session.
- FREE for providers in our 2020-2021 Grant Cohort.
- Receive 2 clock hours of professional development per session – certificates will be given at the end of the series with clock hours for each session attended, total 2-16 hours.
- Participants that attend 6 or more sessions may also qualify for 2 additional points for the series when applying for an EC Professional Credential 2.0 on PDIS.
Click here to download the flyer with the dates and learning domains for all eight sessions.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, online Zoom meeting
Collaborating with Families in Family and Community Partnership: The dance of coming together to embrace the unique and important roles each of us bring to the light of the child. Embracing the inclusive and supportive relationship of each family’s developmental goals for their children, cultural backgrounds, and honoring personal approaches to parenting. Support the provider – family relationship.
Register here for this session. Participants must live or work in Boulder County. Confirmation and zoom link will be sent in e-mail on the Friday prior to the session.
Save the dates for these upcoming sessions:
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, online Zoom meeting
Embracing Your Environment in Program Planning and Development: Looking through the lens of a child on how the environment can impact their ability to play, absorb, and explore. Communicating the importance of adapting, adjusting, and re-thinking how this space can best meet the needs of the educators and our littlest humans. Supporting the relationships of the environment with the child, family, and provider
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, online Zoom meeting
Engaging Early Educators in Professional Development and Leadership: Together we will identify the challenges and celebrations that are unique to our world of early childhood and the ways we can build each other up. We will discuss and share out how to connect, support, and advocate together in this crucial profession. Supporting educator peer-to-peer relationships.
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, online Zoom meeting
Connecting to Your Local Community in Family and Community Partnership: Review the wonderful sources of support available in Boulder County and exploring ways to provide resources to the families we serve. Maximize on your program location by identifying local services and developing valuable relationships. Supporting community relationships.
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, online Zoom meeting
Relating to Regulations in Health, Safety, and Nutrition: Understanding expectations of professional relationships with state organizations – establishing policies to ensure proper and consistent implementation of child care rules, health care practices, and promotion of continuous growth in program and individual teaching practices. Supporting state – provider relationships.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, online Zoom meeting
Replenishing Your Self in Teaching Practices: Understanding common sources and learning to identify indicators of chronic of stress are imperative in good self-care. Explore ways we can deliberately take care of our mental, emotional, and physical health to provide a better impact in our early childhood programs.
- Snow Date – May 19, 2021
For more information about Quality Nights, contact Nicole Malone, ECCBC Senior Quality Support Navigator, at email@example.com or 720-548-3985.